Monday, October 27, 2008

Life Goals

  • Be happily married to the man of my dreams.
  • Have children and be an awesome mom
  • Keep God in my life
  • Graduate from college
  • Be thin- Keep weight off
  • Be athletic
  • Open my own business- Mandy's Hamper anyone
  • Figure out who I am politically
  • Have a photography gallery
  • Get out of debt
  • Travel the world
  • Have life long friendships
  • Tour in a band
  • Be kind to others
  • Develop charity
  • Drive across the country
  • Live in another country
  • Learn another language
  • Be a good daughter, sister, wife, aunt, mother and friend.
  • Learn to actually do my hair
  • Stop drinking soda
  • Be a Narwhale expert, and go on a Narwhale exhibition
  • Stop taking myself so seriously
  • Learn about my ancestors
  • Never stop laughing

No comments: