Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The joys of Landlord Ship

This is a photo from a photo shoot with my awesome roomate Diantha. Amazing. I love her so much.

It was bound to happen I had my first conflict to deal with a tenant/roomate. My roomate Melissa told me the other night "I'm moving out". No pre-warning just put it right out there. I was shocked, and actually asked her a few times to make sure she wasn't joking. She definantly was not joking. She had signed a year contract so she had to find a replacement. Luckily I posted the condo up the next day and had her contract sold the next day. It was amazing to see how in demand the condos I own are. Craig's list is amazing. So what could be a terrible experience turned out okay. But I did learn a lot from the situation. That's the thing about conflict it's hard but you learn so much through it. I had a realization that I am in charge a lot in my life. I am a supervisor at work and at home. But that is what happens as an older single. Man I hope I get married someday.

So I now Have two awesome roomies. I couldn't be more pleased with them. It's nice to have non-drama roomates that are content with life.

No comments: